the bucket list.
12/10/2010 § Leave a comment
we had a topic the other day about kicking the bucket. our specialist asked us to make our own bucket list and share it with the class. so here’s mine. 🙂
- i want to travel and take a tour in Europe. specially Paris, Rome, Spain, etc. is Vatican in Europe? if so, include Vatican as well. 😀
- i want to play in the rain with the one that i love or with my friends. because! i never experienced that ever since. i havent played in the rain since the day i was born, which is 19 years ago. :))
- i would like to throw a big party for the people i love. which includes my closest friends and family. 🙂
- i want to learn how to swim and go scuba diving with my family.
- if i have lots of money, i would like to spend it in Las Vegas. hehe.
- i’ll make sure that before i leave, my family or loved ones are safe and happy.
- i want to share something, teach the children with what i know. children who are unfortunate… like in the mountains? it’s like community service.
- the last, but definitely not the least and definitely the one i would really like to do before i die, is to ride a hot air balloon with my love. where? i dont know yet. i think i still need to find the perfect spot. perhaps in the US, where the hot air balloon contest/festival is held.
so there you go. how about you? what’s your bucket list? 😀
kindly correct me for wrong grammar/tense/etc. it shall be appreciated. haha! 🙂